Atmost Malta Ltd terms and conditions updated 30th May 2017
General Terms and Conditions
- Quotations are valid for 30 days.
- Payment Terms; 35% deposit upon ordering with the balance to be paid strictly on installation or delivery.
- Atmost Malta Limited VAT number MT2304-4835 herein referred to as Atmost.
- ’Appliance’ shall mean the stove or fireplace.
- Whilst we will endeavour to carry out the all works according to good standards of workmanship, unless we are given updated and valid plans showing piping, wiring and other conduits buried in walls and under floors, we cannot be held responsible for any damage thereto.
- If for any reason, works not quoted for are necessary these would be charged to the customer. Any such charges will be agreed upon before proceeding.
- In case of a price increase beyond our control, we will reassess the quotation and the customer or Atmost will not be bound by this quote and any prepaid deposit will be refunded in full if necessary.
- Should you experience problems with any products purchased from Atmost please contact Atmost in the first instance.
- It is vital to always use the appliance and related products properly and in a safe way as described in the appliance manual, in the warranty conditions and by Atmost.
- Installation costs quoted prior to a site survey are for guidance purposes only. A formal quotation will be issued after a site survey is carried out by a member of our team.
- In support of the continuous smooth operation of your appliance, installed by Atmost we are obliged to stress the importance of regular maintenance, including Atmost servicing the appliance once a year.
- It is up to the customer to ensure that all works are being carried out in accordance to regulations and it is the responsibility of the customer to verify whether any planning permission is necessary. If any permission is necessary it must be obtained by the customer.
- It is up to the customer to ensure that the building and area where the works are being carried out are structurally safe. If any supports are necessary before or after we carry out the works these must be provided for by the customer.
- It is up to the customer to ensure that any furniture, fixtures or breakables are protected or removed from the area where Atmost is carrying out any work. Although we will always take the necessary precautions and do our utmost to prevent any damage, we will not be held responsible for any damage to surrounding furniture, fixtures or breakables.
- In no event shall Atmost be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages, injury to persons or property, or any other consequential loss.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to mark the drilling area and ensure that it is safe to carry out works before proceeding.
- The customer must apply for any necessary parking permits at their own expense.
- Terms and conditions and warranties are subject to changes so please keep updated with the latest version.
- If you have any queries to the above please contact Atmost by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or a posted letter to Atmost, Triq Il – Konti R. Barbaro Attard ATD 1200.
- FORCE MAJEURE In the eventuality that the Company is prevented from or hindered or delayed in performing any of its obligations under the Contract by reason of strike, lock-out or trade dispute, acts of national or local government or other authority, Acts of God, storm, tempest, fire, flood, explosion, accident, theft, civil disturbance, insurrection or war or by any other cause whatsoever which falls beyond the Company’s reasonable control, the Contract may be suspended and subsequently or alternatively cancelled by the Company without notice and the Company shall have no liability emanating from such failure.
- Morso Outdoor Living range warranty http://morsoe.com/en/categories/outdoor/help-advice/garanti-2
- The General Terms of Guarantee for Jeremias chimney pipes can be viewed on www.jeremias.de
- Warranty information for all products in the MCZ group (MCZ, RED, Sergio Leoni, Arco, Cadel) can be found in the manual for each appliance.
- Click here to view the Kratki fireplace warranty